Friday, February 13, 2015

Favorite Things Friday the THIRTEENTH!!

This week's Favorite Things.


Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, and Jimmy Fallon photobomb people at the Super Bowl.


http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2015/02/09/alex-ovechkin-presents-car-to-washington-ice-dogs-ann-schaab-calls-him-my-boyfriend-photos/

Alex Ovechkin donates a car to the Washington Ice Dogs of the American Special Hockey League. You gotta read this whole story. It's worth it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/11/australias-oldest-man-sweaters-penguins-oil_n_6660962.html


I know this one's been all over, but dude! The oldest man in Australia knits TINY TINY sweaters for TINY TINY penguins to help them recover from oil spills. If that doesn't make your heart all squishy I don't know what will. (Also, one of these penguins needs a Pens jersey. Get on that, oldest man in Australia!)

1 comments:

Julie Flanders said...

The penguins in sweaters is one of my favorite things ever. I totally want my own penguins wearing sweaters LOL.
Happy weekend!