Monday, January 19, 2015

Audio Book Recs, or How to Get Tom Hiddleston into Your Bedroom

I really like audiobooks. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but for me, after a long day of editing, it's really nice to snuggle up in bed with the dog and let somebody read to me for a change.

Of course, some readers mesh with the story better than others. And some readers are hot British dudes.

Which brings me to something I discovered on Scribd a while ago, which I'm going to recommend.

There is a series of audiobooks of the James Bond series, all read by British actors. So if you want to end your evening or enhance your car ride with the dulcet tones of David Tennant or Tom Hiddleston, then get ye to your favorite audiobook outlet and grab these. I've only listened to one so far, because I'm being stubborn about reading the series in order, but I enjoyed the reading.

http://www.amazon.com/Majestys-Secret-Service-James-Bond/dp/1481507818/ref=pd_sim_b_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1WM4CVXF355QD5YA2EKJ


This link will take you to Amazon, to On Her Majesty's Secret Service, read by David Tennant. If you're curious, Tom Hiddleston reads Octopussy/The Living Daylights. (Disclaimer--I do NOT get affiliate payments from Amazon, because Amazon doesn't like Colorado.)

0 comments: