Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Cyber Valentine--Now in Audio!

Today marks the release of my very first audiobook! My Cyber Valentine arrives today at Audiolark. Today only, it'll be just $2.49--and regular price is $12.99, so hurry to get this great deal!

As much as I love audiobooks, I have to admit it was a little weird hearing my own book when I went through the audio galleys. But after a few minutes it got less weird, and by the time I was done I was very pleased with the work the folks at Audiolark did. So drop by and grab a copy to listen to during your morning commute or while you're out walking in the beautiful fall weather.

***

Chandler Carlisle has never met Val Kinsey, but she hates her none the less. The meddling pencil-pusher from her firm’s St. Louis office has interfered with her work for the last time.

So when Val comes to visit headquarters, Chandler’s shocked to find that she is a he….and a very hot, very exciting man at that.

The attraction is mutual and their emails sizzle, but can Chandler and Val sustain an inter-office romance that spans a thousand miles? And when they meet again, can their real life passion match their cyber-sparks?

0 comments: